Part 1 - 'Learning the Tarot'
This Class is Open to the Public, you don't have to be a Feng Shui Student!
Certificate Students May apply for V.S.A.C. non- degree grants for all Levels of the Program!
A metaphysical Tool for Insight personal growth and awareness
A practical approach to Understanding Yourself, Others, and Situations.
9 week Class Future dates TBA
If you are interested in taking this class please inquire by phone ,e-mail or in person!
, November 4 Cost: $360 + $30 workbook fee total……….. $390. A beginning level course that is also appropriate for more experienced students of Tarot. This unique approach to learning the Tarot will teach you to use the Tarot cards in your daily life for guidance, inspiration and clarity. Begin to approach Life with a more expanded awareness of the mystical self or soul self, on our journey through human experience and the lessons it offers for personal development. Combining personal study, group discussion we will go beyond learning or memorizing the cards and their divinatory meaning to grasp the underlying principles of the Tarot as a tool for divination. Students will have the opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of the 78 card tarot system, increase your intuition, listen objectively and compassionately, and come up with creative solutions to issues, challenges and problems.
Students will need to bring a Tarot Deck you will enjoy working with to the First Class
ELECTIVES: Two elective classes are included in cost of program
NOTE: Students may sign up for additional elective classes @ $45 per class Dates TBA
2. Focus on Health
3. Lighten Your Life! Clear Clutter!
4. Feng Shui Tips for Business
5. Focus on Wealth/Quality of Life
6. Dressing Feng Shui – Secrets of harmony & success in your wardrobe!
7. Space Clearing
8. Focus on the 5 Elements
9. 'Key Feng Shui Principles for Selling Real Estate'
6 CORE CLASSES: Thursdays All Classes meet 6-8 pm
1. Feng Shui mechanics: - Sept.
2. Traveling the Magic Square – Oct.
3. Interior/Exterior Feng Shui Evaluation – Oct.
4. Taoist principles – Nov.
5. The Study of Chi – Nov.
6. Feng Shui Rituals and Meditations – Dec
Cost: $570 plus $60 workbook fee..........................Total $630
ELECTIVES: Two elective classes are included in cost of program
NOTE: Students may sign up for additional ELECTIVE classes at $45 per class
March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 April 6, 13, 20 2016 8 week classes Wednesdays 6-8 pm
In Feng Shui we study Personal Chi, Earthly Chi, and Heavenly Chi
This class is designed to develop our Personal Chi which will then
open profound pathways to be a more effective Feng Shui practitioner.
Inspired by the 8 Chakra system each class will be taught in sequence
beginning with the 1st and ending with the 8th. We will learn the
associations with each energy center and how it relates to the Feng
Shui Bagua and our own life issues.
Carefully selected Class topics gives us the opportunity to enhance
the quality of Chi of that particular energy center of our bodies with
the goal to Balance, clear and harmonize our systems so we may be
more grounded, centered and intuitive in our daily lives and especially
when we do our Feng Shui work with clients.
We will Combine Hands on activities, Feng Shui skills, Teas, Art projects, essential oils, and journaling
This class is going to be Amazing!
Cost: $360 plus $30 workbook fee…………..total $390.
THE LOWER TRIANGLE
The first 3 Chakras deal with the physical needs of the body and the basic needs of life.They focus on elimination and reduction.
1. ‘Earth Energies and Dowsing’ Grounding our energy by understanding how
Geopathic Stress, Earth Grid-Lines and Vortex’s affect our health and disrupt our sleep
quality. We will learn how to make frequency adjustments for homes and individuals
using dowsing Rods andre-bar: an aspect of ‘Earth Acupuncture’. March 2
1st Chakra Root,Security and survival
2. ‘Bach Flower Essences’ Unblock Creative Energy with the 38 Flower Essences
that were first developed by Dr. Bach in the 1920’s. Flower Essences gently balance our
emotional Body and any imbalances of the ‘Human Condition’ for example: Fear, Anxiety,
Worry, or Lack of Confidence.By taking them in a dosage style tincture, or applying them
to specific meridian points as developed by Deborah Craydon and Warren Bellows in
their book ‘Floral Acupuncture’, we begin to release energy that has become constricted
so that we may use it more constructively. March 9
2nd Chakra Creativity, To feel to desire, to create
3. ‘4 Pillars Chinese Astrology’ Understanding ourselves more deeply by analyzing our
4 Pillars Chinese Astrology Charts, Introduction to The 10 Gods (Yin Yang aspects of the 5 Elements,
Family member influence, 10 year cycles, Balance of the 5 Elements predisposition and how it
affects our physical health and organs. Year to year analysis, and discovering our Self Element.
Water Wood Fire Earth and Metal.
March 163rd Chakra Navel, Action, balance, willpower, personal power and commitment.
The heart Center or 4th Chakra is the Balance Point in the body between the flow of the upper energies of the Heavens and the lower energies of the earth where experience shifts from “me to we” or “me to thee”.
4. ‘Kuan Yin – Goddess of Compassion and Patron Deity of Feng Shui’.
Her Mantra is ‘Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum’ which we use in Feng Shui ritual Adjustments and Blessings.
Her story helps us to review our relationship to anger and forgiveness. Because of her commitment
to help humans, no trouble is too big or too small to be brought to the motherly and all-powerful
energy of Kuan Yin. We will learn to use the ‘Kuan Yin Oracle’ for guidance. March 23
4th Chakra Heart Love Compassion, Awakening to Spiritual Awareness,Forgiveness and service.
5. ‘The Language of the 5 Elements’ The art of communication and relating to each
other with awareness of the five Elements and their personalities. How do we learn to
communicate more peacefully and avoid unnecessary verbal conflict with others?
March 30 5th Chakra Throat Projective power of the word, healing,
speaking the ‘truth’ – The teacher.
6. ‘Clearing and balancing the Chakras with Gemstones' Opening the pathways of
intuition. April 6 6th Chakra Brow Intuition, Wisdom, Identity Understanding One’s purpose
7. ‘Joss (Spirit) Paper Rituals & Burning of Red envelopes
Clearing the Mind, Developing Spirituality April 13 7th Chakra Crown of the Head - Humility and
8."The I Ching & Feng Shui Meditations’ opening pathways of inspiration April 20
8th Chakra Stellar Gateway – The Aura Radience, the electromagnetic field surrounding
the physical body.
Feng Shui Certificate Program Level 2
Sunday Feb. 2019 10-5:30 pm
Level 2 will cover more advanced material within the 6 core class material
Students must have completed Level 1 Certificate program.
This will be a one day intensive equivalent to 3 core classes.
Level 2 will certify you to work with more than one client in a household,
couples and families.
Cost: $270 plus $20 workbook fee.................total $290
Are You Starting a New Business? Thinking of developing Business Idea?
Needing to Enhance an existing Business? If you have answered yes
to any of the above questions
this workshop may be just what you need
to make your business thrive!This information may be applied to any type of business: Physical storefront, office or commercial space Traveling business · Online business Home based Private Practice
This workshop is a Unique approach to creating a Business Plan! Unlike other business classes this workshop combines your existing ideas with practical Feng Shui considerations. Feng Shui can be applied to your business plans by asking you deep questions that may get overlooked by more traditional methods!
Many people start businesses and seek Feng Shui advice after they are already struggling.Or are successful but begin to ‘plateau’ without further growth or a feeling a higher potential. There are so many people who have wonderful ideas and never bring them fruition. or begin them only to see them ‘fail’ over a short period of time. It may be that there were some crucial considerations that are being overlooked or neglected. Feng Shui is known to enhance, our prosperity, health, career goals, support, self image, partnerships, community involvement, skill development, creative ideas. By working with our personal homes and working environments, so why not apply the information to the development of our Business ideas so they may flourish too!
Benefits of Class:
1. Meet and work with others who have similar objectives
2.Outline your business goals and ideas to match your lifestyle, available time, and personal interests.
3. Define your Client base
4. Get group feedback to help refine your goals and intentions
5. Creative group discussion to help give constructive feedback
6. Clarifying your questions Identifying what your obstacles may be
7. Designing your Business card, brochure and choosing a logo
8. Discovering the best way to Market your services
9. Continued Education Options that match your personal interest development
10. Create a support network with your entrepreneur peers
Spring 2016 Part 1 - Sunday May 1 10:30 – 5:30
Part 2 - Sun May 15 10:30 – 5:30
Cost: $360 plus $30 workbook fee Total: ...... $390
Register early to reserve your enrollment! (802) 254-9600 Patti Newton
Core Classes: Descriptions
1. Feng Shui Mechanics - Learn how to correctly superimpose the Bagua map over a variety of architectural designs; this is essential information for the practice of Bagua School Feng Shui. The orientation of the Bagua ‘Mental Map’ will allow you to recognize the 9 essential life areas, missing pieces, & extensions in your home. Practice floor plans will be provided!
2. Traveling the Magic Square -. By ‘Traveling’ through the Magic Square of the Feng Shui Bagua Map you will understand the deeper associations of each of the essential life areas, and how the proper sequence creates the nine star path, a philosophical journey that will expand your mind and the unlimited potential of your personal life goals in Career, Partnership, Family, Wealth, Health, Helpful People, Children & Creativity, Knowledge,and Fame and Reputation.
3.Interior/Exterior Feng Shui Evaluation- Becoming aware of the most important Feng Shui considerations inside and outside the building will help to focus on adjustment recommendations. Learning to evaluate what is causing diminishing chi for the occupants before you enhance with Feng Shui ‘tools’;will create a strong foundation to achieve your goals and intentions.
4. Taoist Principles - Feng Shui practice utilizes Yin Yang theory, and the study of 5 Element balancing This is an introduction to a complex system that is the basis of Chinese medicine and Feng Shui practice that may be used as a philosophical approach to the spiritual practice and valuable view of life that underlies these ancientstudies
5 .The Study of Chi - How and why Feng Shui works! It’s easier to practice the art of Feng Shui when you understand clearly the scientific and esoteric aspects of energy (also known as chi). One of the fundamental principles of Feng Shui is learning to increase or decrease the flow of energy into our lives and direct it withfocused intention so we may see a specific result.
6. Feng Shui Rituals and Meditations - This class will be devoted to useful Feng Shui Rituals, these types of rituals have been used for thousands of years to achieve excellent Feng Shui results.
Of Feng Shui
'Learning The Tarot'
9 week Class
Thurs. Dates to be announced for Sept 2017
5:30 - 7:30
cost: $390 (includes $30 workbook fee)
See Full Class Description at Bottom of page
This Class is open to the public
or Feng Shui Certificate Program students can take it as Level 4 Part 1
Enroll early Class size is 7 students!
Silver Moon School
'Reading the Tarot' - Dates TBA cost: $180
This class is open to students who have previously taken 'Learning the Tarot' 9 week class. We will continue to deepen our studies and understanding of the Tarot now that students have had a chance to align with their decks and practice their skills on their own. We will be focusing on a variety of layouts and how to interpret the overall relationship to the cards and be able to convey the message given more clearly to ourselves or those we are reading for. We will be doing demonstration readings with volunteer students from the class to illustrate the approaches. FUN!
Advanced registration is necessary!
Elective Classes: descriptions
1. Compatibility - Determine your compatibility to another person,your home or work space using the trigrams of the I Ching, the 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac and the Ming Gua numbers of 5 Element Feng Shui! Bring the compass direction (the main entrance faces) of the buildings you are interested in determining compatibility with and Birth dates of the persons you’re curious about. Very fun, profound and Informative!
2. Focus on Health - In the center of the Feng Shui Bagua map is the Health area, it represents you…. health on every level: physically,emotionally, and mentally. The quality of your sense of well-being will affect all thatencircles you…partnership, career, wealth, creativity, reputation, support systems, education,and family. What are you waiting for? Discover ways to improve health, lift your energy level, and understand emotionalmeanings behind health challenges.
3. Feng Shui Tips for Business – A collection of Feng Shui tips to help ensure the prosperity of a business. Investigate how a business can benefit from ancient Feng Shui adjustments to meet expectations of goals and success
4. Focus on Wealth – Money, abundance, a quality of Life you enjoy! Take the Feng Shui journey of discovering and perhaps re-defining what you really want in this area of life and how to recognize and remove blockages that may be inhibiting the flow of chi and prosperity!
5. Dressing Feng Shui – Secrets of Harmony and Success in your Wardrobe! Would you like to combine colors and accessories with confidence for any occasion or when it really counts? Do you want to makethe best impression for a date, job interview, or meeting with the boss? Would you like to know how to balance your own moods and emotions with what you choose to wear? Discover yourkey elements ( water, wood, fire, earth, metal) based on your date of birth and how the change of seasons can greatly influence your choices.
6. Space Clearing – Learn simple techniques to remove negative, dull, or stagnant energy from your home or work environments. Feel more enthusiastic, healthy and peaceful. Demonstrations of the Tibetan Singing Bell anddiscussions of the use of smudge, salt, incense, fragrance, and Flower Essences will form the necessary foundation of this ancient wisdom of making your home or work space or garden sparkle with renewed energy.
7. Lighten Your Life! Clear Clutter! – Unorganized belongings or an extreme amount of physical objects in your living or work space can inhibit or even prevent vital life force energy from entering your environments. Learn how to lighten your load and allow new energy into your life! This class is designed to help those who have a tendency to surround themselves with a sense of disorder, too many possessions, unwanted belongings,or just plain old MESS! Learn inspiring reasons to create order from your chaos by discovering which of the essential 9 life areas are blocked! Wealth? Partnership? Health? All of them? Identify your trouble areas and how your space reflects the quality of your life! Understand the difference between clutter and hoarding. How do we define ‘clutter’, how clutter affects you, why people keep clutter, and learning to let it go….
8. Focus on the 5 Elements – Deepen your understanding of the relationships of the Five Elements, Water,Wood, Fire, Earth, & Metal.2 Hours of concentration and discussion on this vast and fascinating aspect of Feng Shui. Clarify confusions, ask questions and refine your skills. A Feng Shui balanced home is a five Element balanced home!
9 'Key Feng Shui Principles for Selling Real Estate - Learn the secrets of selling your home Feng Shui style! List it yourself or with a real estate agent...these techniques will allow you to prepare your home for a quick sale and appropriate price to the widest range of potential buyers!
Feng Shui Certificate Program Level 3
These Classes are open to The Public!
You don't have to be enrolled as a Certificate Student
'Exterior Feng Shui Considerations' – 4 week class
Bring Feng Shui inspiration to yards, gardens, or small outdoor spaces!
Develop or add to existing gardens and landscape designs or plant new
ones. Learn how to combine traditional Feng Shui techniques with the
creative spirit inspired by the natural world around you. Discover how to
lay the Bagua Map correctly over outdoor spaces, balance the 5 Elements
for harmony and choose colors and symbolic meanings of Flowers, shrubs
and trees to delight the eyes and senses!
Thurs - March 2019 6-8 pm dates TBA
PART 1: 4 weeks ………………………….$180
'Feng Shui as an Interior design Tool' - 4 week class
Would you like to create environments that not only utilize Color, Material,
and style but are uniquely and personally designed for the individuals that
occupy them? Come and learn how Feng Shui principles may be applied to
choose floor coverings,curtains, furniture, lighting, wall color and even home
décor to create harmonious supportive environments.
Thurs. – April 2019 6-8 pm Dates TBA
PART 2: 4 weeks………………………..... $180
Total cost for Level 3 ............................. $360